We are Wunderman Thompson Technology - a group of talented engineers, tech experts, and creators who combine our passions and contribute to the IT world. You may know us better as Cognifideor Mirum – in 2020 we changed our names, but at the same time, we remained a great team of people who deliver our best. We design, build, manage and run complex technology platforms and help our clients to benefit from our work and creativity.
Technologies we work with:
- React, Vue.js
- Jest, Cypress.io
- SPA libraries and frameworks
- Adobe Experience Manager, Magnolia
What you'll get to do:
- Work as a part of a diverse, interdisciplinary, agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects lasting from 3 to 12 months for global brands such as Ford, EY, Unilever, and Colgate-Palmolive
- Develop usable, standards-based web user interfaces that meet high accessibility standards
- Deliver high quality outcome in a timely manner using methods and practices that serve you well.
- Use your skills and knowledge taking part in technical decisions, consulting on technical solutions and shaping projects at every single stage.
What you should have:
- Ability to design applications according to business requirements and system architecture
- Skills in writing semantic markup, with good separation of content from presentation
- Skills in turning graphic design into CSS and HTML using best accessibility practices
- Knowledge of CMS functionalities and development principles (at least basics)
- A good understanding of GIT
- Good English skills (min. B2)
- Proactiveness, a team player attitude, continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of React/ Angular/Vue.js (it would be a huge plus)
What we offer:
- Salary depending on presented skills: 8000 - 14 000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment) or 9000 - 15 000 PLN (B2B). Choose the employment type that works best for you.
- Annual bonus reliant on the company profit
- Tax-deductible copyrights
- Budget for training and development (conferences, certifications, workshops and other), internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Hybrid work style and flexible working hours - you can work from home, from our offices, or mix your work plan
- Additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
- Cafeteria system (MyBenefit) and Lunch compensation (Pyszne.pl vouchers)
- Private healthcare for you and your family (Luxmed VIP package)
- Group insurance and travel insurance
- Co-financing your holidays, kindergarten, Multisport Plus, and others
- Referral Program – you can receive up to 10 000 PLN gross for employee recommendation
- English lessons during work hours
- Office and online integration events and team building activities
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- Support from your first days at WTT - a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- Work equipment tailored to your needs with delivery to your door
We are a part of Wunderman Thompson. Learn more about our Polish offices on dedicated social media: Facebook WT Tech Poland, Instagram WT Tech Poland.